From the bike trail to the ale trail, to scenic vineyard views and historic small towns, discover how Loudoun is a must-see destination for lovers of artisanal, epicurean and culturally rich experiences. Located in Northern Virginia just 25 miles outside Washington D.C., Loudoun County has attractions for outdoor enthusiasts, foodies, beer and wine aficionados and history buffs alike. There is truly something for everyone!
Things to do in Loudoun County, VA
- Visit one of the 40+ Wineries in the area
- Visit one of the 30+ Breweries in the area
- Check out the parks & trails including virtual park tours
- Have an outdoor adventure at Harpers Ferry Adventure Center
- Go indoor skydiving at iFly Loudoun
No Matches Found